COVID UPDATE

K2 MitoQ - Edited.png
Andy
Mar 01, 2021

Lockdown update

As announced previously, the races on March 13 will only go ahead if the whole country is on alert level 1. We will review the situation at the end of the current lockdown next Sunday, March 7, and make a announcement on that day.

We considered the option of an immediate postponement following the government’s decision to place Auckland on alert level 3 and the rest of New Zealand on level 2, but we appreciate the hard work you have put in and the disappointment that would cause. Please check back here next Sunday for our announcement.

Other precautions and advice outlined below in our news release of 28th January 2021 still stand, including a policy on refunds. In view of this development, there will be no late entry fee this year.

Similar Post