The 2019 Mito Q K2 will take place on Saturday 2nd November 2019.
EARLY BIRD ENTRIES
The cutoff date for Early Bird discount is 15 July 2019.
- Mito Q K2 - $195 (Early Bird - $175.50)
- Cervelo K1 - $115 (Early Bird - $103.50). Includes new Electric Bike category
- Nicholas Browne Challenge $65 (Early Bird - $58.50). Includes new Electric Bike Category
(Under 19) - 50% of Adult Price
- Mito Q K2 - $97.50 (Early Bird - $87.75)
- Cervelo K1 - $57.50 (Early Bird - $51.75)
- Nicholas Browne Challenge -$32.50 (Early Bird - $29.25)
(5 for 4)
If you enter as a group of 5 people the 5th person is free of charge
BUS TO START LINE
( no bikes)
- Cervelo K1 - $25
- Nicholas Browne Challenge - $20
LATE ENTRY FEES
Late K2 Entry Fees of $20 per person will be applied from the 15th October 2019.
Late K1/NBC/Entry Fees of $10 per person will be applied from the 15th October 2019.
Competitors that withdraw from the event prior to 3 weeks before race day can either have their entry fee refunded less a 25% cancellation fee or transfer their entry fee in full to next years Mito Q K2 or any other ARC event. There will be no refunds for withdrawals in the 3 weeks prior to race day.
In extreme weather or Force Majeure the event may be cancelled at any time. In this situation entry fees are non-refundable.